Vitamin B12, essential Vitamin required for many physical functions, promotes the production of energy, metabolism, carbohydrates. They promote the formation of red blood cells. According to a survey, 1 in 10 people over and above the age of 75 years and 1 out of 20 people between the age of 65 to 74 years and its low in younger age groups have Vitamin B12 deficient.
Above all, it also supports cardiovascular health and supports muscle and nerve function. The usage of Vitamin B12 is a healthy way for boosting energy functions. It initiates focus and reduction of anxiety without using injections or pills. Moreover, these patches work great for patients who are unable to take oral supplements or prescribed injections.
Are Vitamin B12 Patches Beneficial?
According to research, the wellness industry is promoting Vitamin B12 patches as a safe and effective alternative to injections and pills. The market size is estimated to be over $3.7 trillion. Recent studies have also stated that it helps people in losing weight but still, it is under consideration. Now, let us see how do these Vitamin B12 patches really work:
- Convenient and Effective: These patches are effective and convenient because can be placed on your skin without occurrence of harsh side effects. People can use it once a week for relief. With these, you do not have to worry anymore about the intake of pills or visit the doctor for injections.
- Good Source of Vitamins: As a result, the Vitamin B12 patches provide a good amount of Cobalamin or B12. According to a study, people over the age of 14 years and under the age of 50 years can take 2.4 mcg. For adults over the age of 50 years, they require 100 to 500 mcg of Vitamin B12 or up to 1000 mcg. The pregnant women require 2.6 mcg and breastfeeding women 2.8 mcg.
- Natural and Safe: These patches mean as a healthy and natural way of taking Vitamin B12. Thus, they are a safer alternative against pills or injections. Many people have reviewed the patches from different companies to be working great.
- Vitamin B12 Seamless Absorption: Vitamin B12 patches get easily absorbed. It proves effective for patients over the age of 50 years with poor absorption of B12. The person absorbed the patches into his bloodstream without causing any harm to the digestive system.
- No Time Delay: The oral supplements usually take much time for the absorption. The Vitamins released within 24 hours time. After, they start flowing in your bloodstream as soon as put on the body.
The Vitamin B12 Patch
To conclude, all these pointers show that the Vitamin B12 patches work excellently on the human body irrespective of age group. They are natural, safe and effective too.